BizTrain designs online business courses, as well as eLearning training and assessment resources for registered training organisations (RTOs). In doing so, we exclusively cater for the Diploma of Marketing and the Diploma of Business.
Why such a narrow focus? Well, the reality is, we have no desire to become just another RTO eLearning resource developer. Rather than being Jack of all trades and master at none, BizTrain’s mission is to become RTOs’ first choice when it comes to buying quality online resources for the Diploma of Marketing and Diploma of Business.
Our concentrated approach enables us to be incredibly responsive to emerging trends. And, our specialised focus also enables us to dedicate our time toward providing the most current, user-friendly and compliant resources available in the vocational education and training market.
In addition, with our affordable Pay-Per-Use model, RTOs are able to enrol a student into one of our eLearning (online) training and assessment business programs, starting from just $10 per student.
With BizTrain’s instructional design knowledge and skills, combined with our powerful, modern and responsive LMS, developing quality content within the confines of VET’s highly regulated industry is more than possible – it’s a reality.
At BizTrain, our philosophy is simple. Instead of being reactive, we’re proactive. We’re committed to developing online training and assessment resources that satisfy the wants and needs of ultimate consumers (learners), as well RTOs and regulators.
Our approach is to furnish learners with training products they actually want, rather than force-feeding them with products we think they should have. If we do this successfully, we significantly reduce the need to push learners through to completion.
Read more about BizTrain.
BizTrain engages a customer centric approach to online course development. We ensure our products are compliant against the Standards for RTOs 2015. And we believe that training and assessment shouldn’t be complex. When it comes to contemporary online learning, less is more.
Our LMS is responsive, meaning the content being viewed automatically adapts to each user’s specific browsing device. This makes for a pleasurable learning experience – on desktop, tablet and smartphone devices.
Not only does our LMS house ready-to-go RTO training resources, it also has the capacity to track student progress, store assessment evidence, and logically store compliance documentation. Our eLearning Diploma courses and training resources:
- Are housed within your very our own, self-branded version of our learning management system (LMS)
- Include full access to both of our Simulated Workplaces (at no extra cost)
- Include access to iDeals’ Mission Control (our online document repository filled with 30 tools, templates and business-related instruments)
- Include marking guides and mapping guides
- Training and assessment plans.
Phase 1 has just concluded. We now have eight (8) units of competency associated with the new BSB51215 – Diploma of Marketing, online and live. They are:
- BSBMKG501 – Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG401 – Profile the market
- BSBMKG502 – Establish and adjust the marketing mix
- BSBMKG507 – Interpret market trends and developments
- BSBMKG514 – Implement and monitor marketing activities
- BSBMKG515 – Conduct a marketing audit
- BSBWRT501 – Write persuasive copy
- BSBMKG523 – Design and develop an integrated marcom plan.