BSBMKG514, BSBMKG515 – Implement marketing activities, Conduct marketing audit
This very unique online training and assessment program has been especially designed and crafted to optimise your eLearning outcome in relation to two (2) full, nationally recognised units of competency, as itemised below:
- BSBMKG514 – Implement and monitor marketing activities; and
- BSBMKG515 – Conduct a marketing audit.
In the vocational education and training (VET) sector, we refer to the integration of two or more units of competency as, clustering. Clustering is ideal for certain units, in the sense that it facilitates a seamless and especially logical approach to learning. This means that theoretical concepts, and their practical application, come together, and in doing so, align in genuine harmony. The other extremely attractive benefit of clustering, is that it eliminates unnecessary duplication of training and assessment requirements.
This online course will show you how to:
- Successfully implement marketing tactics and strategies;
- Coordinate personnel involved in conducting marketing activities;
- Develop robust goals and SMART objectives;
- Apply primary and secondary research skills to marketing activities;
- Conduct an internal and external marketing audit;
- Monitor, evaluate and report on marketing activities, including audit findings; and
- Modify marketing tactics and strategies in light of newly identified or emerging trends.
Note: Under our training and assessment plan, it is a mandatory requirement that BSBMKG507 – Interpret market trends and developments must be completed before undertaking this specific cluster.
- No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
No Reviews found for this course.