BSBWRT501 – Write persuasive copy
This brand new online course relates to the following Australian, nationally recognised unit of competency:
- BSBWRT501 – Write persuasive copy.
What’s especially unique about this eLearning course is the fact that it will enable you to showcase your persuasive writing and copywriting skills. No, not just to your trainer, assessor and to your fellow learners, but to anyone in the World with an Internet connection and browsing device.
You will apply your knowledge, skills and creative flair to the development of your very own live online Daily Deals advertisement, which will be showcased upon iDeals, BizTrain’s very much functioning, Simulated Workplace.
This highly innovative online business and marketing training program will show you how to:
- Interpret a create brief;
- Evaluate a broad range of ways by which persuasive copy can be communicated to a target audience; and
- Write persuasive copy that get’s noticed.
This course is appropriate to individuals whom possess well-developed advertising skills and a broad knowledge base to effectively communicate marketing messages in a wide range of contexts. Typically, people who elect to undertake this online course may develop persuasive copy individually, or be employed in a supervisory capacity, in the business, marketing, advertising or copywriting domains.
- No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
No Reviews found for this course.